L&D Success Story:
Creating a Big Impact
With Limited Resources
August 21, 4 p.m. BST, 11 a.m. EDT
Worth joining in!
- Support and engage learners across the globe, even with the resources of a small team.
- Accelerate performance with relevant resources and promote the shift from classroom training to on-demand learning.
- Increase the level of leadership and expertise within your organization, helping each team to meet its KPI's.
- Drive the performance of your organization through improving the expertise of your people.
- Create an inspiring L&D and communication strategy and achieve continued engagement, even post-launch.
- Demonstrate the shift from classroom learning to bite-sized and on-demand learning.
- Examples of achieving continued engagement post-launch.
Director, Global Talent and Engagement
Register For The Upcoming Webinar
August 21 @ 4 p.m. BST, 11 a.m. EDT
Find out how in two years, Mind Tools has helped global supplier of highly specialized engineering solutions SPX Flow's small Talent team to engage a global workforce of over 1,000 learners.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
Oliver joined the Mind Tools team in 2015 as the Senior Vice President of Global Sales & Business Development, quickly progressing to the role of Deputy CEO and then CEO in 2018.
His primary focus and passion is ensuring that the Mind Tools team continues to be the best people, doing the right things to deliver the highest quality learner experience.
This guides the organization's strategy and future direction, ensuring we continue to see that our customers see an impact from the investment they make in Mind Tools.
Scott started working at SPX Flow in 2008, as a Manager within the Leadership Development team where we developed a leadership program for mid and senior-level managers who aspired to a general management role.
3 years later he progressed to the role of Director, Talent and Organizational Development within the leadership team, in which he was responsible for designing the company's talent management philosophy.
In January 2017 he then began his current role of Director, Global Talent and Engagement, where he now leads all high level strategic decisions on talent management solutions.
Register for the event now and we’ll send you the recording and presentation afterward - even if you didn’t get to attend.
Can't make it?
+44 (0)20 3744 1922
Essential Skills for a Successful Workforce
© Mind Tools Ltd, 1996-2019. All rights reserved. "Mind Tools" is a registered trademark of Mind Tools Ltd.